– Plan your meals for the week to avoid overbuying and food waste. – Make a shopping list based on your meal plan to shop more intentionally.
– Store food items correctly to extend their shelf life. – Use airtight containers to keep ingredients fresh and prevent spoilage.
– Set up a composting system for fruit and vegetable scraps, coffee grounds, and more. – Composting reduces kitchen waste and creates nutrient-rich soil for your garden.
– Opt for products with minimal packaging or buy in bulk to reduce waste. – Choose products in recyclable or reusable containers whenever possible.
– Get creative with leftovers by turning them into new dishes. – Leftover vegetables can become soups, stews, or stir-fries, minimizing waste.
– Olive oil's compounds possess anti-inflammatory effects. – Regular consumption can help reduce inflammation in the body.
– Replace disposable items with reusable ones. – Use cloth napkins, reusable bags, and glass containers instead of disposable options.
– Serve appropriate portions to prevent food wastage. – Leftover portions can be refrigerated for future meals.